Let’s talk about diluting our beloved Thieves Dish Soap!
If you know me, you know I never run out of this stuff. It is one of my very favorite products. I love that when I’m cleaning my family’s dishes, I know that I’m not letting any nasty chemicals seep onto our dishes that could cause issues in our bodies. PLUS I know that it’s perfectly safe for my kiddos to use, so I have absolutely no problem asking my littles to do dishes. My house is getting clean, and their little immune systems are being boosted.
Can you say “Mom Win”?!
Thieve Dish Soap Dilution
When you run out of Thieves dish soap, don’t be so quick to through the bottle out!
Keep that bad boy and recycle for a later use.
What You’ll Need:
- One bottle of thieves soap concentrate
- Two empty bottles of thieves dish soap
- Baking Soda
- A funky dance song!
- Evenly distribute your thieves soap concentrate among the three soap bottles. Eyeball it.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda into each of the three bottles
- Fill the bottles the rest of the way with WARM water. This is important as you need it to dissolve the baking soda.
- Put the caps back on and shake well to your funky dance song!
And there you have it! Super simple. Doesn’t take more than 5 minutes and by the end of it, you’ve tripled your soap supply!